Computer Networking Hardware Operations IV
The final of three Cisco Networking Academy CCNAv7 courses, this course describes the architecture, components, operations, and security to scale for large, complex networks, including wide area network (WAN) technologies. The course emphasizes network security concepts and introduces network virtualization and automation. Students learn how to configure, troubleshoot, and secure enterprise network devices and understand application programming interfaces (API) and configuration management. Upon completion of this course, students will be prepared to take the Cisco CCNA Unified certification exam. Contextual instruction and student participation in co-curricular career and technical student organization (CTSO) activities will develop leadership, interpersonal, and career skills. High-quality work-based learning (HQWBL) will provide experiential learning opportunities related to students' career goals and/or interests, integrated with instruction, and performed in partnership with local businesses and organizations.
Use this to download a zipped Common Cartridge file containing your course and resources. If your PC asks you to select an app to open the file, simply click away from the app selection window. You do not need to unzip or open the file.
You will import the file into your learning management system. For further instructions on importing your course, see the FAQ section of our website for step-by-step instructions.
A combination of this course and those below, equivalent to two 36-week courses, is a concentration sequence. Students wishing to complete a specialization may take additional courses based on their career pathways. A program completer is a student who has met the requirements for a CTE concentration sequence and all other requirements for high school graduation or an approved alternative education program.
Industry Credentials (Only apply to 36-week courses)
- Cisco Certified Cyberops Associate Examination
- Cisco Certified DevNet Associate Examination
- Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA) Examination
- College and Work Readiness Assessment (CWRA+)
- Computer Networking Fundamentals Assessment
- Customer Service Specialist (CSS) Examination
- IT Fundamentals+ (ITF+) Certification Examination
- Network+ Certification Examination
- Professional Communications Certification Examination
- Security+ Certification Examination
- Workplace Readiness Skills for the Commonwealth Examination
|Information Support & Services||
|Programming & Software Development||
|Web & Digital Communications||