Cybersecurity in Manufacturing
This course will emphasize manufacturing systems, safety, materials, production, business concepts, and the manufacturing process. Students will learn the principles of cybersecurity, explore emerging technologies, and examine threats and protective measures. Students will participate in enterprise team activities to create products that demonstrate elements of business and manufacturing while demonstrating cybersecurity concepts and policies, including risk management.
A combination of this course and those below, equivalent to two 36-week courses, is a concentration sequence. Students wishing to complete a specialization may take additional courses based on their career pathways. A program completer is a student who has met the requirements for a CTE concentration sequence and all other requirements for high school graduation or an approved alternative education program.
Industry Credentials (Only apply to 36-week courses)
- Certified Production Technician (CPT) 4.0 Assessment
- College and Work Readiness Assessment (CWRA+)
- Manufacturing Specialist Certification Examination
- Manufacturing Technician Level 1 Certification Examination
- Manufacturing Technology Assessment
- National Career Readiness Certificate Assessment
- Workplace Readiness Skills for the Commonwealth Examination
|Information Support and Services||
|Programming and Software Development||
|Manufacturing Production Process Development||
|Engineering and Technology||