Cybersecurity in Manufacturing, Advanced
This course will continue to expose students to the revolutionary and growing field of cybersecurity as it relates to manufacturing. Students will apply the principles of cybersecurity, research emerging technologies, analyze threat intelligence, and design protective measures. Students will participate in enterprise team activities to secure automated production processes, while demonstrating cybersecurity concepts and policies.
A combination of this course and those below, equivalent to two 36-week courses, is a concentration sequence. Students wishing to complete a specialization may take additional courses based on their career pathways. A program completer is a student who has met the requirements for a CTE concentration sequence and all other requirements for high school graduation or an approved alternative education program.
Industry Credentials (Only apply to 36-week courses)
- Certified Production Technician (CPT) 4.0 Assessment
- College and Work Readiness Assessment (CWRA+)
- Manufacturing Specialist Certification Examination
- Manufacturing Technician Level 1 Certification Examination
- Manufacturing Technology Assessment
- National Career Readiness Certificate Assessment
- Workplace Readiness Skills for the Commonwealth Examination
|Information Support and Services||
|Programming and Software Development||
|Manufacturing Production Process Development||
|Engineering and Technology||