Computer Integrated Manufacturing (PLTW)
In this specialization course in Project Lead the Way (PLTW), students are taught concepts of robotics and automated manufacturing by creating 3D designs with computer modeling software and producing computer-controlled models of their designs. Contextual instruction and student participation in co-curricular career and technical student organization (CTSO) activities will develop leadership, interpersonal, and career skills. High-quality work-based learning (HQWBL) will provide experiential learning opportunities related to students' career goals and/or interests, integrated with instruction, and performed in partnership with local businesses and organizations.
Use this to download a zipped Common Cartridge file containing your course and resources. If your PC asks you to select an app to open the file, simply click away from the app selection window. You do not need to unzip or open the file.
You will import the file into your learning management system. For further instructions on importing your course, see the FAQ section of our website for step-by-step instructions.
A combination of this course and those below, equivalent to two 36-week courses, is a concentration sequence. Students wishing to complete a specialization may take additional courses based on their career pathways. A program completer is a student who has met the requirements for a CTE concentration sequence and all other requirements for high school graduation or an approved alternative education program.
Industry Credentials (Only apply to 36-week courses)
- Business Certificate for Manufacturing Examination
- CAD Assessment
- CAD-CAM Assessment
- College and Career Readiness Assessment (CCRA+)
- Electronics Module: AC (EM2) Examination
- Manufacturing Technician Level 1 (MT1) Certification Examination
- National Career Readiness Certificate Assessment
- Pre-Engineering/Engineering Technology Assessment
- Pre-Manufacturing Technician 1 (Pre-MT1) Examination
- Project Lead the Way End-of-Course Assessments
- Project Lead The Way End-of-Course Assessments: Computer Science A
- Project Lead The Way End-of-Course Assessments: Computer Science Essentials
- Project Lead The Way End-of-Course Assessments: Computer Science Principles
- Project Lead The Way End-of-Course Assessments: Cybersecurity
- Workplace Readiness Skills for the Commonwealth Examination
|Health, Safety, & Environmental Assurance||
|Logistics & Inventory Control||
|Manufacturing Production Process Development||
|Engineering & Technology||
|Science & Mathematics||