Motorsports Technology III
In Motorsports Technology III, students develop advanced skills as they prepare for careers in motorsports technology and the racing industry. Students gain practical experience in vehicle setup, vehicle assembly, and auto body procedures, with an emphasis on assembly of high-performance engines and components. In addition, students explore motorsports safety principles and the business aspects of the motorsports industry. Contextual instruction and student participation in co-curricular career and technical student organization (CTSO) activities will develop leadership, interpersonal, and career skills. High-quality work-based learning (HQWBL) will provide experiential learning opportunities related to students' career goals and/or interests, integrated with instruction, and performed in partnership with local businesses and organizations.
Class Size Regulation
Use this to download a zipped Common Cartridge file containing your course and resources. If your PC asks you to select an app to open the file, simply click away from the app selection window. You do not need to unzip or open the file.
You will import the file into your learning management system. For further instructions on importing your course, see the FAQ section of our website for step-by-step instructions.
Industry Credentials (Only apply to 36-week courses)
- College and Career Readiness Assessment (CCRA+)
- Core: Introduction to Basic Construction Skills Assessment
- Customer Service Specialist (CSS) Examination
- Flux Core Arc Welding (FCAW) Examination
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) Examination
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) Examination
- National Career Readiness Certificate Assessment
- Professional Communication Certification Examination
- SENSE Training Program Certification Examination (Level 1, Entry-Level Welder)
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) Examination
- Welding Assessment
- Welding Level One Assessment
- Workplace Readiness Skills for the Commonwealth Examination
|Facility & Mobile Equipment Maintenance