Industrial Robotics Technology
This course provides instruction in programming robots used in assembly and manufacturing settings. Students will work with various power systems while acquiring machining, welding, and system engineering skills. This course leads to industry certification options, including the general industry OSHA 10 card, to further validate their mastery of related skills. Contextual instruction and student participation in co-curricular career and technical student organization (CTSO) activities will develop leadership, interpersonal, and career skills. High-quality work-based learning (HQWBL) will provide experiential learning opportunities related to students' career goals and/or interests, integrated with instruction, and performed in partnership with local businesses and organizations.
Use this to download a zipped Common Cartridge file containing your course and resources. If your PC asks you to select an app to open the file, simply click away from the app selection window. You do not need to unzip or open the file.
You will import the file into your learning management system. For further instructions on importing your course, see the FAQ section of our website for step-by-step instructions.
A combination of this course and those below, equivalent to two 36-week courses, is a concentration sequence. Students wishing to complete a specialization may take additional courses based on their career pathways. A program completer is a student who has met the requirements for a CTE concentration sequence and all other requirements for high school graduation or an approved alternative education program.
Industry Credentials (Only apply to 36-week courses)
- Associate Certified Electronics Technician (CETa) Examination
- College and Work Readiness Assessment (CWRA+)
- Customer Service Examination
- Customer Service Specialist (CSS) Examination
- FANUC Certified Robot Operator with ROBOGUIDE Assessment
- Manufacturing Specialist Certification Examination
- Manufacturing Technician Level 1 (MT1) Certification Examination
- Mechatronics Level 1 Assessment
- Mechatronics Systems Certification Examinations
- National Career Readiness Certificate Assessment
- Pre-Manufacturing Technician 1 (Pre-MT1) Examination
- Professional Communications Certification Examination
- Smart Automation Associate Certifications
- Smart Automation Associate Examinations: Certified Industry 4.0 Associate–Advanced Operations
- Smart Automation Associate Examinations: Certified Industry 4.0 Associate–Basic Operations
- Smart Automation Associate Examinations: Certified Industry 4.0 Associate–Robot System Operations
- Workplace Readiness Skills for the Commonwealth Examination
|Maintenance, Installation, and Repair||
|Manufacturing Production Process Development||
|Engineering and Technology||