Auto Body Technology III
In the global automobile collision repair industry, there is a growing demand for qualified auto body technicians. This course allows students to apply knowledge and skills learned in Auto Body Technology I and II and may also be used as a capstone course in which students may perfect their auto body skills to move toward employment in the industry. Students who successfully complete this program will be prepared to take an industry recognized certification examination and will be prepared for postsecondary education opportunities.
Contextual instruction and student participation in co-curricular career and technical student organization (CTSO) activities will develop leadership, interpersonal, and career skills. High-quality work-based learning (HQWBL) will provide experiential learning opportunities related to students' career goals and/or interests, integrated with instruction, and performed in partnership with local businesses and organizations.
Auto Body Technology III is aligned with the 2022 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Education Foundation collision repair and refinish program standards.
Class Size Regulation
Use this to download a zipped Common Cartridge file containing your course and resources. If your PC asks you to select an app to open the file, simply click away from the app selection window. You do not need to unzip or open the file.
You will import the file into your learning management system. For further instructions on importing your course, see the FAQ section of our website for step-by-step instructions.
Industry Credentials (Only apply to 36-week courses)
- ASE Certification Examinations
- ASE Entry-Level Certification Tests
- College and Work Readiness Assessment (CWRA+)
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology Assessment
- Collision Repair Assessment
- Customer Service Examination
- Customer Service Specialist (CSS) Examination
- National Career Readiness Certificate Assessment
- Non-Structural Technician ProLevel 1 Certification Test
- Non-Structural Technician ProLevel 2 Certification Test
- Professional Communications Certification Examination
- Refinish Technician ProLevel 1 Certification Test
- Refinish Technician ProLevel 2 Certification Test
- Workplace Readiness Skills for the Commonwealth Examination
|Facility and Mobile Equipment Maintenance||
|Health, Safety, and Environmental Management||