Introduction to Engineering Design (PLTW)
In this foundation course in Project Lead the Way (PLTW), students use 3D computer modeling software as they learn the engineering-design process and solve design problems for which they develop, analyze, and create product models.
A combination of this course and those below, equivalent to two 36-week courses, is a concentration sequence. Students wishing to complete a specialization may take additional courses based on their career pathways. A program completer is a student who has met the requirements for a CTE concentration sequence and all other requirements for high school graduation or an approved alternative education program.
- Advanced Drawing and Design
- Aerospace Engineering (PLTW)
- Architectural Drawing and Design
- Civil Engineering and Architecture (PLTW)
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing (PLTW)
- Digital Electronics (PLTW)
- Digital Visualization
- Engineering Design and Development (PLTW)
- Engineering Drawing and Design
- Principles of Engineering (PLTW)
- Technical Drawing and Design
Industry Credentials (Only apply to 36-week courses)
|Engineering and Technology||