Marketing Exploration (formerly Introduction to Marketing)
Explore the world of marketing to understand its importance in today’s society. Students will develop skills related to interpersonal communication, self-presentation, economics, marketing, sales, employability, career discovery, promotion, and ethical decision-making—all essential skills in any career. Contextual instruction and student participation in co-curricular career and technical student organization (CTSO) activities will develop leadership, interpersonal, and career skills. High-quality work-based learning (HQWBL) will provide experiential learning opportunities related to students' career goals and/or interests, integrated with instruction, and performed in partnership with local businesses and organizations.
Use this to download a zipped Common Cartridge file containing your course and resources. If your PC asks you to select an app to open the file, simply click away from the app selection window. You do not need to unzip or open the file.
You will import the file into your learning management system. For further instructions on importing your course, see the FAQ section of our website for step-by-step instructions.
A combination of this course and those below, equivalent to two 36-week courses, is a concentration sequence. Students wishing to complete a specialization may take additional courses based on their career pathways. A program completer is a student who has met the requirements for a CTE concentration sequence and all other requirements for high school graduation or an approved alternative education program.
- Digital and Social Media Marketing (36 Weeks)
- Entrepreneurship (36 Weeks)
- Fashion Marketing (36 Weeks)
- Introduction to Fashion Careers (18 Weeks)
- Introduction to Fashion Careers (36 Weeks)
- Lodging Management (36 Weeks)
- Marketing (36 Weeks)
- Marketing Management (36 Weeks)
- Opportunities in Global Trade (36 Weeks)
- Principles of Business and Marketing (36 Weeks)
- Principles of Business and Marketing (18 Weeks)
- Sports and Entertainment Marketing (36 Weeks)
- Strategic Marketing (formerly Marketing, Advanced) (36 Weeks)
- Travel and Tourism Marketing (36 Weeks)
Industry Credentials (Only apply to 36-week courses)