Television and Media Production III
This course builds upon knowledge and skills from Television and Media Production I and II. Students will demonstrate mastery of media production knowledge and skills. They will create original productions, assemble a professional digital portfolio, and investigate the dynamic media production industry. Students will research postsecondary opportunities and formulate strategies for both college and career success. Contextual instruction and student participation in co-curricular career and technical student organization (CTSO) activities will develop leadership, interpersonal, and career skills. High-quality work-based learning (HQWBL) will provide experiential learning opportunities related to students' career goals and/or interests, integrated with instruction, and performed in partnership with local businesses and organizations.
Use this to download a zipped Common Cartridge file containing your course and resources. If your PC asks you to select an app to open the file, simply click away from the app selection window. You do not need to unzip or open the file.
You will import the file into your learning management system. For further instructions on importing your course, see the FAQ section of our website for step-by-step instructions.
Industry Credentials (Only apply to 36-week courses)
- Adobe Certified Professional Examinations
- Audio-Visual Communications Assessment
- Avid Certified Associate Examinations
- Avid Certified/Professional Examinations
- Avid Certified/Specialist Examinations
- Broadcasting and Journalism Assessment
- Certified Broadcast Technologist (CBT) Examination
- Certified Television Operator Examination
- College and Career Readiness Assessment (CCRA+)
- Customer Service Specialist (CSS) Examination
- National Career Readiness Certificate Assessment
- Performing Arts Assessment
- Professional Communication Certification Examination
- Television Production Assessment
- Visual Arts Assessment
- Visual Communications and Interactive Media Design Assessment
- Workplace Readiness Skills for the Commonwealth Examination
|A/V Technology & Film||
|Journalism & Broadcasting||