Students apply skills introduced in Masonry II to safely use a variety of hand tools, measuring tools, power tools, and lifting equipment that masons use on the job. Students will complete advanced projects in both residential and commercial masonry, including preparing job sites. Students focus on problem-solving and employability skills while performing advanced, hands-on, brick and block masonry projects. Contextual instruction and student participation in co-curricular career and technical student organization (CTSO) activities will develop leadership, interpersonal, and career skills. High-quality work-based learning (HQWBL) will provide experiential learning opportunities related to students' career goals and/or interests, integrated with instruction, and performed in partnership with local businesses and organizations.
Class Size Regulation
Use this to download a zipped Common Cartridge file containing your course and resources. If your PC asks you to select an app to open the file, simply click away from the app selection window. You do not need to unzip or open the file.
You will import the file into your learning management system. For further instructions on importing your course, see the FAQ section of our website for step-by-step instructions.
Industry Credentials (Only apply to 36-week courses)
- College and Work Readiness Assessment (CWRA+)
- Construction Masonry–Block Assessment
- Construction Masonry–Brick Assessment
- Core: Introduction to Basic Construction Skills Assessment
- Customer Service Examination
- Customer Service Specialist (CSS) Examination
- HBI Pre-Apprenticeship Certificate Training (PACT) Assessments
- Masonry Level One Assessment
- National Career Readiness Certificate Assessment
- Professional Communications Certification Examination
- Workplace Readiness Skills for the Commonwealth Examination
|Maintenance and Operations||