Analyze the evolution of a single technology in the military.
DefinitionAnalysis should include
- the name and components of the technology
- an outline of the technology's evolution from origin to the present
- the benefits of the technology
- how the technology is used.
- Why is technology important?
- What are the components of technology?
- How has technology changed military warfare?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will read, interpret, analyze, and evaluate a variety of nonfiction texts.
- Use critical thinking to generate and respond logically to literal, inferential, and evaluative questions about the text(s).
- Identify and synthesize resources to make decisions, complete tasks, and solve specific problems.
- Analyze multiple texts addressing the same topic to determine how authors reach similar or different conclusions.
- Recognize and analyze use of ambiguity, contradiction, paradox, irony, overstatement, and understatement in text.
- Analyze false premises claims, counterclaims, and other evidence in persuasive writing.