Identify postsecondary opportunities.
DefinitionIdentification should include
- military entry
- postsecondary career and technical training
- two-year and four-year college enrollment
- workforce entry.
- What resources are available for funding postsecondary opportunities?
- What postsecondary opportunities do you plan to pursue?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will read, interpret, analyze, and evaluate a variety of nonfiction texts.
- Use critical thinking to generate and respond logically to literal, inferential, and evaluative questions about the text(s).
- Identify and synthesize resources to make decisions, complete tasks, and solve specific problems.
- Analyze multiple texts addressing the same topic to determine how authors reach similar or different conclusions.
- Recognize and analyze use of ambiguity, contradiction, paradox, irony, overstatement, and understatement in text.
- Analyze false premises claims, counterclaims, and other evidence in persuasive writing.