CTE Resource Center - Verso - Army JROTC IV Task 1214199951
Assess personal leadership style.
Assessment should describe the experience of using any of the following leadership styles in a given situation and why it was used/selected:
- Directing—provides specific instructions and closely supervises all phases of the project
- Participating—supports team members; shares ideas and decision-making tasks
- Delegating—turns over decision making, problem solving, and implementation to team members, providing help when asked, and monitoring progress
- Which leadership style do you think suits you best?
- In what situations would directing be most effective? Why?
- What are the benefits of delegating?