CTE Resource Center - Verso - Army JROTC II Task 449556302
Demonstrate behaviors that might lead to promotion.
Demonstration should include
- showing initiative and independence
- offering help to peers, being a good team member
- developing a mentor relationship with a leader
- maintaining professionalism at all times
- providing good ideas
- seeking leadership roles
- successfully resolving conflicts between team members.
- Why is setting the example an important principle in becoming a leader?
- Which of your traits make you eligible for promotion? Explain.