CTE Resource Center - Verso - Career Investigations Task 388899909
Respond to praise or criticism.
Response should include
- accepting praise with humility and professionalism; not taking criticism personally
- initiating a positive change
- clarifying to ensure there are no misunderstandings
- following up to ensure positive outcome.
- How can criticism be used to improve job performance?
- How can praise affect worker attitudes?
- How can interpretation of messages lead to misunderstandings?
- What are some follow-up strategies in reference to a performance review?
Other Related Standards
Career Education Competencies