List client's personal information and factors that could affect the service.
DefinitionList should include
- client's name, address, e-mail, and phone number on a record card after consultation
- client's lifestyle (athletic, professional consultant, daycare teacher, stay-at-home mom).
- Why is it important to know about the client's lifestyle?
- What other information can be put on the record card after the service is performed?
Related Standards of Learning
History and Social Science
The student will apply social science skills to understand that in a democratic republic, thoughtful and effective participation in civic life is characterized by
- exercising personal character traits such as trustworthiness, responsibility, and honesty;
- obeying the law and paying taxes;
- serving as a juror;
- participating in the political process and voting in local, state, and national elections;
- performing public service;
- keeping informed about current issues;
- respecting differing opinions and the rights of others;
- practicing personal and fiscal responsibility;
- demonstrating the knowledge, skills, and attitudes that foster the responsible and respectful use of digital media; and
- practicing patriotism.