CTE Resource Center - Verso - Cosmetology II (2-year Program) Task 62159052
Sanitize and disinfect work areas.
Sanitization should include, but is not limited to
for the appropriate process of sanitizing the lounge, stock room, individual station, and shampoo area.
- using Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registered sanitation chemicals
- washing surfaces after each use
- removing dust and dirt from areas
- disposing of regular and hazardous waste in proper containers
- Why is it important to keep all work areas clean?
- Who is responsible for maintaining work areas?
- What safety issues should be considered when cleaning work areas?