CTE Resource Center - Verso - Cosmetology II (2-year Program) Task 62159047
Sanitize and disinfect combs, brushes, shears, and other implements.
Sanitizing and disinfecting should include the following steps:
- Remove hair from combs, brushes, and other implements.
- Cleanse implements with soap and water.
- Disinfect implements.
- Who is responsible for maintaining implements in a sanitized state?
- What consequences may arise from the use of improperly sanitized implements?
- What is the correct way to store sanitized implements?