Sanitize hands before and after every service.
Sanitization should include
- wetting your hands with warm water
- using liquid soap or antibacterial soap
- scrubbing your hands together and working up a good lather for 15 to 20 seconds
- paying attention to areas between fingers, nails, and both sides of the hands
- rinsing your hands well with warm water
- drying your hands either using a disposable towel or an air blower.
- Why should all employees in a salon wash their hands before and after every service?
- What kind of soap should be used to sanitize hands?
- What kind of towels should be used by employees?