Keep daily salon records.
Keeping daily salon records should include accurate record keeping (e.g., electronic database, customer cards) with regards to local, state, and federal regulations.
- What is the importance of keeping accurate records?
- Where should records be kept?
- How long should an appointment book be kept?
- How long should daily sales slips be kept?
- How long should deposit slips be kept?
- How long should bank records be kept?
Related Standards of Learning
History and Social Science
The student will apply social science skills to understand that in a democratic republic, thoughtful and effective participation in civic life is characterized by
- exercising personal character traits such as trustworthiness, responsibility, and honesty;
- obeying the law and paying taxes;
- serving as a juror;
- participating in the political process and voting in local, state, and national elections;
- performing public service;
- keeping informed about current issues;
- respecting differing opinions and the rights of others;
- practicing personal and fiscal responsibility;
- demonstrating the knowledge, skills, and attitudes that foster the responsible and respectful use of digital media; and
- practicing patriotism.