Apply facial makeup, using properly sanitized or disposable applicators.
Application should include the following steps:
- Use sanitized or disposable applicators.
- Apply foundation.
- Apply face powder.
- Apply cheek color.
- Apply corrective makeup, if necessary.
- Apply eye color.
- Apply eyeliner.
- Apply eyebrow makeup.
- Apply mascara.
- Apply lip color.
- Sanitize and disinfect work area.
- Why is face powder applied after foundation?
- What determines where to apply cheek color?
- What is corrective makeup?
- Why is it necessary to sanitize and disinfect the work area?