Perform corrective color services.
The student should
- establish the true color problem (tone and level)
- establish the cause of the problem (products used)
- establish the most suitable remedy for the client
- strand test for accuracy
- fill out record card.
- How and why do you need to identify the true color problem?
- Why is it important to know what caused the problem?
- How do you determine the most suitable remedy for the client?
- Why is it necessary to do a strand test before the application of corrective color?
- Why is it important to have a record card?