Consult with client regarding previous chemical use.
Consultation should include
- information about the client's past chemical use
- desired results from this service
- visual aids.
- How can visual aids be used effectively during the consultation?
- What kind of communication skills are needed for a successful client consultation?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will make informative and persuasive presentations.
- Gather and organize evidence to support a position.
- Present evidence clearly and convincingly.
- Address counterclaims.
- Support and defend ideas in public forums.
- Use grammatically correct language, including vocabulary appropriate to the topic, audience, and purpose.
- Monitor listening and use a variety of active listening strategies to make evaluations.
- Use presentation technology.
- Collaborate and report on small-group learning activities.