CTE Resource Center - Verso - Cosmetology I (2-year Program) Task 32039884
Demonstrate various haircutting elevations.
Demonstration should include various degrees (e.g., zero, 45, 90) of elevation used during haircutting.
- What role does elevation play in haircutting?
- What result is produced from a zero-degree haircut?
- What result is produced from a 45-degree haircut?
- What result is produced from a 90-degree haircut?
- Is it advisable to combine more than one elevation in a haircut? Why, or why not?
- What techniques can be used to avoid uneven steps in a haircut?