Shampooing hair should include
- selecting the proper water temperature
- selecting the appropriate shampoo
- manipulating the scalp, using massage techniques
- cleansing and rinsing the hair thoroughly.
- What shampoos should be used for various hair types?
- Where should the fingers be placed to test the water temperature?
- What part of the fingers should be used in scalp manipulations?
- Why are scalp manipulations important when shampooing the hair?
- Why is pH important when selecting shampoo?
- What are surfactants in shampoo?