CTE Resource Center - Verso - Cosmetology I (2-year Program) Task 2042873532
Apply demipermanent color to hair.
Application should include the following steps:
- Follow manufacturer's directions.
- Check results of patch test.
- Sanitize hands and implements.
- Pre-shampoo client's hair, if required.
- Determine required strength of developer.
- Towel blot hair and remove tangles.
- Apply color.
- Strand test for desired results.
- Rinse hair, and/or shampoo as directed by manufacturer.
- Remove stains from skin.
- Recondition hair.
- How is the results of a patch test checked?
- How is color applied with the applicator bottle?
- What determines the rinsing or shampooing of the hair?
- What type of conditioner should be used?