Apply temporary color and/or semipermanent color to hair.
Application should include
- following manufacturer's directions
- checking results of patch test
- sanitizing hands and implements
- pre-shampooing client's hair, if required
- towel blotting hair and removing tangles
- applying color
- combing hair color through and adding more, if needed
- doing strand test for desired results
- rinsing hair and/or shampooing as directed by manufacturer
- removing stains from skin
- reconditioning hair.
- What is the importance of reading manufacturer's directions?
- Why is pre-shampooing important before a temporary color service?
- How is color applied with the applicator bottle?