CTE Resource Center - Verso - Cosmetology I (2-year Program) Task 2042873526
Demonstrate a working knowledge of color theory.
A working knowledge of color theory should include
- the law of color
- definition of primary colors
- definition of secondary colors
- definition of tertiary colors
- definition of complementary colors
- definition of levels of color
- definition of tones and intensity
- reference to the color wheel to predict results.
- What is the law of color?
- What are the three primary colors?
- How are the secondary colors created?
- How are the tertiary colors created?
- From what two categories are complementary colors derived?
- What are the ten levels of color?
- How is the color wheel used to predict results?
- What is the difference between warm and cool tones?