CTE Resource Center - Verso - Cosmetology I (2-year Program) Task 1583091737
Set hair, using curling iron.
Setting should include
- testing the temperature of the curling iron
- subsectioning the hair in relation to the size of the curling iron
- establishing a base
- distributing hair evenly around the curling iron
- using the comb to protect the scalp from the iron.
- What determines the correct iron temperature?
- When using a curling iron, what is on base? Off base? Half-off base?
- What type of comb should be used with a curling iron?
- Where should the comb be placed?
- How is the curling iron safely tested?