Sanitize and disinfect work areas.
Sanitizing should include, but is not limited to
- using Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registered sanitation chemicals
- washing surfaces after each use
- removing dust and dirt from areas
- disposing of regular and hazardous waste in proper containers
for the appropriate process of sanitizing the lounge, stock room, individual station, and shampoo area.
- Who is responsible for maintaining work areas?
- What sanitary measures and safety issues should be considered when sanitizing work areas?
- What is the role of the EPA?