Follow programming format.
DefinitionFollowing format should include
- identifying the station’s format
- following a programming clock
- following the station’s guidelines on requests.
- How would you create a programming clock for a station? (Include format, policies on requests, and live DJ insertions.)
- What happens when the format doesn’t follow the programming clock?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will read, interpret, analyze, and evaluate nonfiction texts.
- Identify text organization and structure.
- Recognize an author’s intended audience and purpose for writing.
- Skim manuals or informational sources to locate information.
- Compare and contrast informational texts.
- Interpret and use data and information in maps, charts, graphs, timelines, tables, and diagrams.
- Draw conclusions and make inferences about explicit and implied information, using textual support as evidence.
- Analyze and synthesize information in order to solve problems, answer questions, and generate new knowledge.
- Use reading strategies throughout the reading process to monitor comprehension.