CTE Resource Center - Verso - Radio Communications I Task 2066889117
Develop an understanding of various management responsibilities.
Development should include
- station manager – handles day-to-day operations
- operations manager – coordinates, schedules, promotes on-air programming
- program director – creates and plans broadcast schedule
- sales director – generates revenue by selling to advertisers
- office manager – handles all administrative and financial situations
- chief engineer – handles technical matters
- on-air personality – acts as the voice of the station.
- How does it affect the other management positions if one person is not doing his/her job?
- What happens to the station if the sales director is not bringing in money?