CTE Resource Center - Verso - Building Management II Task 75562586
Demonstrate procedures used to maintain specialty floors.
Demonstration should include
- selecting PPE, materials, and tools
- identifying flooring types (e.g., rubberized, gymnasium)
- using procedures and equipment for daily floor care, including stripping, scrubbing, sealing, and refinishing.
- Why is floor maintenance important in a commercial setting?
- What equipment should be used to scrub a floor?
- What are the benefits of resilient tile?
- What are the various types of quarry tile?