CTE Resource Center - Verso - Building Management II Task 516334622
Deep clean upholstery.
Deep cleaning should include
- selecting PPE
- identifying the type of upholstery to be cleaned
- selecting equipment and chemicals for the upholstery identified
- testing for color fastness
- following cleaning procedures according to manufacturer's instructions.
- What are the various types of upholstery? How are they different?
- What types of cleaning solutions are used for deep cleaning upholstery?
- Where can manufacturer’s instructions for the use of cleaning solutions be found?