CTE Resource Center - Verso - Building Management II Task 469917415
Install resilient floor covering.
Installation should include
- selecting PPE, materials, and tools
- cleaning the floor
- removing the base molding
- patching damaged or low areas
- using a chalk line to find the center
- starting in the center of the room, laying tile
- gluing tile, working from center of the room to the outside.
- What are the PPE, tools, and materials required for the installation of resilient floor covering?
- What surface correction must be made prior to installing resilient floor covering?