CTE Resource Center - Verso - Building Management II Task 1994372492
Describe procedures for repairing PEX water lines.
Description should include the following steps:
- Assemble tools and equipment.
- Cut and remove the damaged section of PEX pipe.
- Install repair coupling and clamps in the ends of the cut tubing.
- Crimp clamps tight, using a crimper.
- Check for leaks.
- What are the relevant safety precautions/procedures for working with PEX pipe?
- Where is PEX pipe used?
- What is a common size for PEX pipe?