CTE Resource Center - Verso - Building Management II Task 1393888370
Replace broken glass.
Replacement should include
- selecting PPE, materials, and tools
- removing the window from the frame
- removing the old glass
- cleaning and preparing the sash
- measuring and cutting the new glass
- installing the glass and glazier points (or spring clips for metal sash)
- glazing the window.
- What are the relevant safety precautions/procedures to follow when replacing broken glass?
- What kind of protective equipment is needed to replace broken glass?
- What is the correct method for cutting glass?