CTE Resource Center - Verso - Building Management II Task 1386772472
Install a sink trap connection (S-trap).
Installation should include the following steps:
- Assemble tools and equipment.
- Measure from the sink to the drain pipe.
- Select pipes.
- Place the S-trap into position and hand tighten the locknuts on both ends.
- Check for leaks.
- What is the function of an S-trap?
- What precautions should be taken when working with chrome-plated surfaces?
- What tools are required for installing an S-trap connection?