CTE Resource Center - Verso - Building Management II Task 1386772469
Install a sink trap connection (P-trap).
Installation should include the following steps:
- Assemble tools and equipment.
- Slide the slip nut onto the tail piece of the fixture.
- Slide the seal gasket onto the tail piece.
- Slide the trap fitting onto the tail piece.
- Slide the gasket down snug and straight against the trap fitting.
- Slide the slip nut down and hand tighten.
- Tighten the nut snugly with a pipe wrench.
- Repeat the above steps for the opposite end of fitting.
- What are the relevant safety precautions/procedures for installing a sink trap connection?
- What is the most common size of sink trap?
- What is the function of a sink trap connection?
- What tools are required for installing a sink trap connection?