CTE Resource Center - Verso - Building Management II Task 1386772468
Install pipe-repair coupling.
Installation should include the following steps:
- Assemble tools and equipment.
- Clean both pieces of pipe on the ends being butted together.
- Slide the coupling onto the end of one pipe.
- Slide the end of the other pipe into the neoprene sleeve until tight against the end of the first piece of pipe.
- Slide steel bands onto the neoprene sleeve and tighten securely.
- What safety procedures should be followed when installing pipe-repair coupling?
- What is the function of pipe-repair coupling?
- What tools are required for installing pipe-repair coupling?