CTE Resource Center - Verso - Building Management II Task 1386772460
Test soldering tank for gas leak.
Testing should include the following steps:
- Assemble tools and equipment.
- Set tank in an upright position.
- Set the regulator on tank and hand tighten.
- Place the bypass valve in line.
- Tighten fittings, using a wrench.
- Put soapsuds on the fittings.
- Tighten loose fittings.
- What are the relevant safety precautions/procedures for testing a soldering tank for a gas leak?
- What tools are needed to test a soldering tank for a gas leak?
- What causes leaks to occur in a soldering tank system?