CTE Resource Center - Verso - Building Management II Task 1386772452
Replace the starter switch in fluorescent lights.
Replacement should include
- turning off power to the light
- placing the stepladder, removing the shield
- removing the defective starter switch
- installing the new starter switch
- replacing the shield
- turning the light on and checking performance.
- What are the relevant safety precautions/procedures for replacing the starter switch in fluorescent lights?
- What are some factors which may account for a starter switch not functioning properly?
- What tools are used for replacing a starter switch?