CTE Resource Center - Verso - Building Management II Task 1386772447
Replace a defective electrical wall receptacle.
Replacement should include
- using lock-out and tag-out procedures
- verifying the power is off, using a tester
- replacing the receptacle
- reenergizing and testing the receptacle.
- What are the relevant safety precautions/procedures for replacing a defective electrical wall outlet?
- What factors might contribute to the need to replace a wall outlet?
- What tools and materials are required for replacing a wall outlet?