CTE Resource Center - Verso - Building Management II Task 1386772425
Replace section of drywall.
Replacement should include
- selecting PPE, materials, and tools
- removing the damaged section of drywall
- preparing the opening
- measuring and cutting the new section
- installing the new section
- finishing to match the existing surface.
- What tools are needed to replace a section of drywall?
- What work skills are necessary for drywall repairs?
- What are the safety procedures for replacing a section of drywall?