CTE Resource Center - Verso - Building Management II Task 1386772424
Describe procedures for storing bagged cement and plaster.
Description should include
- identifying PPE, materials, and tools
- placing the bagged cement and plaster, neatly crisscrossed, on a platform in a dry, well-ventilated area.
- Why should cement and plaster be stored in a dry and well-ventilated place?
- How should cement and plaster be stacked? Why?
- What are the safety precautions for storing bagged cement and plaster?
- What potential physical hazards are associated with storing bagged cement and plaster?