CTE Resource Center - Verso - Building Management II Task 1386772421
Remove loose plaster.
Removal should include
- selecting PPE, materials, and tools
- spreading a drop cloth
- scraping the surface
- scrubbing the surface, using a wire brush
- removing debris and dust.
- What are some safety precautions that should be followed when removing loose plaster?
- What are the tools and materials required for removing loose plaster?
- Should the work area be ventilated when removing loose plaster? Why, or why not?