CTE Resource Center - Verso - Building Management II Task 1386772401
Remove vinyl tile, using heat.
Removal should include
- selecting PPE, materials, and tools
- using a heat gun to apply heat to the tile until softened
- sliding a putty knife under the tile to pry it loose from floor
- scraping old adhesive from the surface.
- What are the relevant safety precautions/procedures to follow when removing vinyl tile, using heat?
- What PPE is necessary when removing vinyl tile, using heat?
- How does the application of heat work to remove tile?