CTE Resource Center - Verso - Building Management II Task 1386772400
Replace ceramic tile.
Replacement should include
- selecting PPE, materials, and tools
- removing loose tile
- cleaning the wall or floor area and grout
- applying the adhesive
- replacing the grout, according to manufacturer's instructions
- cleaning the surface
- sealing the tile, if necessary.
- What are the relevant safety precautions/procedures to follow when replacing ceramic tile?
- What PPE, tools, and materials are required when installing ceramic tile?
- What are some conditions that cause ceramic tile to come loose from a given surface?