CTE Resource Center - Verso - Building Management II Task 1386772393
Replace screen in a door.
Replacement should include
- selecting PPE, materials, and tools
- removing the door from the opening, if necessary
- removing the molding or spline and the old screen
- measuring and cutting a new screen, allowing overlap
- installing and securing the new screen
- cutting excess.
- What PPE is required when replacing a screen in a door?
- What is the difference between replacing screen wire in a wood door and replacing screen wire in an aluminum door?
- What are the tools and materials required for replacing screen wire in an aluminum door? In a wood door?
- What is the significance of overlapping and stretching the screening material?